Acuiderm now is looking for a FULL TIME Accountant! JOIN US!!
- Analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, and monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and internal procedures.
- Perform statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes and write narrative reports explaining findings.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital, and prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Develop quarterly budget estimates, and compare them with actual cost and explain variances.
- Maintain assets and inventories, such as medical supplies and equipment.
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Conduct studies and propose recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
- Prepare federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- Any other financial duties assigned by the Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required, CPA or CPA test eligible a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Excel and professional tax software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Executive Directors and Executive Team.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.